Step1 : Check if the bug is a known bug.
There are currently no known bugs.
Describe the bug as succintly as possible and include the following details when known :
- Operating system of the machine running Data Analyst Toolkit (which version of Windows, including Service Pack)
- Version of the .NET framework being used
- Version and release of the Database being accessed when the bug occured (ex. DB2 UDB 8.1)Type of DB host and OS (ex AS400/Unix)
- Error messages returned by Data Analyst Toolkit.
- Buggy behaviour exhibited (crash...)
Step3: Send your report at : firstname.lastname@example.org